Fox Parish Center
This brand-new facility was built with your function in mind! The spacious main hall has seating for over 200 people, modern fully-equipped kitchen facilities, elegant lighting, a coatroom, and restrooms. The smaller classrooms/meeting rooms along the side provide a more intimate setting for smaller functions and meetings. Audio/visual equipment is available as well.
For questions, additional information, or to arrange a booking, send email to
or call 860-347-4684, ext. 20.
- Main hall has capacity for 216 people for sit-down dinner, or 300+ for meetings, etc.
- Classrooms can accommodate 35 people.
- Modern fully-equipped kitchen facilities.
- Ample on-site parking adjacent to building.
- Handicapped accessible.
- Convenient to downtown Middletown and major highways.
- Easy-access coatroom and restrooms (with baby changing station).
- Alcohol permitted.
- High-quality LCD projector available (ceiling-mounted).
- 8-speaker PA system available (includes wireless and hand-held microphones).
Main Hall: The following rental rates for the main hall apply Friday - Sunday.
$300 for four hours; the ordinary minimum charge
$75 per additional hour of use.
|* A police officer is required to be present when alcohol is served to groups of more than 150 people, hence the higher hourly rate. Saint Francis church will coordinate the arrangements with the police department.|
$25/hour discount for any one of the following:
Registered parishioners (for groups of 150 or fewer).
Monday Thursday bookings
Groups with non-profit status.
Classrooms: $50.00 for a period of up to three hours. Kitchen use is not available with classroom rentals.
Other Fees & Deposits
Diocesan Insurance Fee
Security/damage deposit (refundable)
* These fees are required for Main Hall rental; but are waived for classroom rental. A 50% deposit is due at time of signing. Balance of payment is due 10 days prior to the event. The Cleaning Fee may be waived for registered parishioners who wish to accept responsibility for cleaning the facility.